"The happiest person in the world is someone who has the satisfaction, passion and delight on everything, they do. It’s an honor to open ‘TODAI SINGAPORE’ in Marina Bay Sands, in the Singapore’s most fascinating and iconic location. It’s very amazing to start ‘TODAI SINGAPORE’ and I am sure that ‘TODAI SINGAPORE’ is providing amazing experience and something exciting to people. Opening ‘TODAI SINGAPORE’, I prepared the menu focused on the dynamic and international sense of Singapore.
I will answer your expectation. Thank you very much."
- General manager & General kitchen manager in "Todai Singapore"
- Lecture on "monthly cooking magazine" in USA
- General kitchen manager in "Seattle Todai and Redmond Todai" in USA
- Open "Papa & Mamma" Italian restaurant in Seoul
- Open "La Pizza" Italian restaurant in Seoul
- Captain of culinary education and general kitchen manager in "Abalon Korea LTD"
- Culinary trainee in "DJ’s Pizzaria" in Japan
- Culinary trainee in "Sabatiny" in Italy
- Head chef of the "Seoul Hilton hotel western kitchen"
- Graduation of the "Korea Hotel School Culinary Art"